Living in good terms with Nature would be the right thing to do. Having a Natural Approach to plants, herbs, and other things that it is on Earth and is necessary for us to survive. And then one’s ask, quality life? We need a Natural Approach to Nature to deal with The Deadly Chemicals “AROUND US”.
Be your own Health Advocate!
Big doubts, who to trust? Is this Brand really Organic? Is it GMO? Is it for real? Am I in the right place? I am trying to get a natural and organic product that I trust. How do you know for sure? The main way to find it out is, do research! It will take time and work, and obviously persistence, consistency. If they are stubborn, we are even more stubborn than they are. So you have the personality of a researcher. How about if you will be able to find someone who is willing to do that work for you? So, you will try someone and see what happens after that, someone that has already done the research for you and get some Brands together that you can really trust.
Also, make sure you can have a money back guarantee, because, with that commodity, you will have nothing to lose. You will try the product and find out what is working and what is not working. You definitely have to ask questions, and the legitimate will be able and glad to give you all the information you need. It usually, if they have a lot of information it is the path to legitimacy and transparency. Information is synonymous of honesty. People that walk around and don’t give you information are trying to make a sale and don’t really care about helping you with your issues. They are not concerned about to help you, being a friend and be on your website for days or years to come. They don’t feel the need to help you and make a difference in your life and the loved ones that matter to you immensely!
Natural Approach wants to make a point and pass to you what we have learned after some failures also. we wish that we can pass on to you and anyone that care to listen and to try or show us a better way. We do not always do perfectly. We do make mistakes and we learn and try to teach from our mistakes. Natural Approach is struggling to learn the best way to heal our body and feed our mind. We love NATURE. We think NATURE has a lot of answers to give to us. We are an extension of NATURE and NATURE is an extension of us.
Here, at Natural Approach, we do our best to work with doctors or people that are really involved with healing the natural way. We thrive to make it a better way and work with others that aim that too. Our researches are extensively deep. Usually takes a long time, but the results are efficient and real RESULTS!!
We are about using organic, non-chemical solutions that keep your health well-taken care avoiding using threatening solutions in your home to clean, for your personal care, and everything else that is in your home and surroundings without being bad to you healthwise. We try to go as far as we can when we are talking about the safety of you and your loved ones. We also try to carry as many products and different products as possible, or so we want to make easy for you to find everything that you need on one website.
Natural Approach is the name of my website, green-approach.com is the URL of the same website. I have called it a Natural Approach because I thought that it was the closest name to what I have in my mind, a store that has everything you need safe for you and your loved ones and you wouldn’t have to go everywhere to find what you need for your household. So, everything in one place, for your convenience.
We, here at the Natural Approach. did a lot of research, so you wouldn’t have too. To make sure that you would get the green light for Brands that we really like and think would be of very good use by you and your loved ones. The Brands are legitimate, transparent, and everything that we want to promote having a piece of mind that we would not deceive anyone.
We, at Natural Approach, expect the Brands that we promote to be free of harsh chemicals, non-toxic, no animals used to produce these products, fair trade, sustainable to the perfect environmental rules, No exploitation of any kind to the workers that help to come up with the product. When we were doing our research we made sure that all the information that we have gotten about all these Brands were accurate to the best of our knowledge. I can assure any of you, my subscribers, that we did the best that we could to giving you the certainty of our own selves.
I have always loved Nature, throughout my life, and have a lot of respect and tried to do my share of recycling and treating Nature with fairness. During the years that I was not aware of the harmful chemicals that may be in your food, your cleaning products, your personal products, and everything that we use every day, I couldn’t realize that these solutions could hurt me. I thought that somehow the organs in the government, for consumer protection and such, would protect me and won’t allow the companies to do that. As I have found out later in life, how wrong I was for putting my health on someone else hands. I have to be my own health advocate.
Really you shouldn’t put your health not even on your doctor’s hands. You have to evaluate, do research and finally find out what is best for your own health: YOU! You owe to yourself to at least, ask questions, the doctor is not a God.
I am going, briefly to name the Brands that I work promoting it and I will try to tell you a little bit about it. These brands have a lot of information which has helped me to decide to choose them. The more information you have on a product the wisest is a decision to shop for it. I really want you to have what you want and be happy about it. I will do everything I possibly can to help you with your choices, I promise! I want also to point to you that the information I have in this post is just briefly because this post is a summary of the real pages that I have here in this post. In the website, Natural Approach, I will have much more information about every one of these Brands, more precisely and longer. So, you will encounter more information indeed about every one of these Brands.
Better Brands Promoted by Natural Approach
Has come to bring a touch of different work performed by very talented artisans. It’s exactly what I have needed in my website, a dose of very challenging people that was discovered for what they do best, Art! These communities have their work recognized by Accompany that has come to bring respect and value to their community that in the past hasn’t been dealt with fairness. Fair Trade, Philanthropic, work of art, handmade also. living in the most remote places on Earth, have finally been taken by their state of the artwork done by talented people that were up to grow fiercely if they would not have a fair chance to thrive, hoping to be treated with justice and recognizance for their real value.
It’s good to hear things like that, most of the big companies would take advantage of these artisans that would be willing to do anything to get ahead and feed their families. It’s amazing that some people would do such a thing. One of the things that motivate me to work promoting Accompany, it is the way they are helping these people. It’s not a handout. They work and their beautiful work is on demand. It’s valuable, beautiful, exotic and unique. It’s making a big difference in having exquisite pieces right now. They are Organic, Non-toxic, no animals have suffered on the making of these pieces of art. Accompany! green-approach.com are in this journey in a way, all over the world admiring and serving these communities the fairway. Communicating, promoting, being a part of it…h
The Ultimate Green Store has all the products you need in a home. From Personal Care, Skin Care, Home Care, Nutrition, Fashion, for women, men, teens, children, and babies. Everything from going to college, or a wearing planner, furniture, pots and pans, glass wear, cribs, general bedding, College kids supply, Middle School, kindergarten. Anything that goes to a home from the patio, garage, to the swimming pool. All Organic, Natural, non-chemical. We believe everything can be made a better way. Quality is the way to a rich home.
The Ultimate Green Store has a convenience of that you can find everything you can possibly need in one beautiful and elegant place. I really think that is a major convenience, isn’t? The tasteful decor with the quality, of every item that was made a better way. No room for doubts. You are confident that you are getting all the solutions that you need for your home. Being Organic, non-toxic, legitimate, following all the procedures that are needed to get the Ultimate Performance. The product that you know is total efficiency, qualifying to do the task at hand with a piece of mind of knowing that you are being a wise shopper and you are a the right place. That is really the best part of being shopping at The Ultimate Green Store, realize that everything is under control!
The Ultimate Green Store, where everything was made a better way.
It’s amazing that is sleeping in a bed that you love with sheets that really envelop you in a big cool hug, makes you feel like you are in heaven. The smell so familiar. That smell that is telling you about your scent, and the scent of the loved ones. Very unique. The Ultimate Green Store is all the beauty sleep time that carries everything that is special. Remember, you are asleep, you are recharging, making your brain summarize all the experiences that you have had lived during hours before. Our Brain is really amazingly cool. Bedding at The Ultimate Green Store are about the quality, the looks, the scent, the healthy feeling, and the Ultimate Beauty.
Why do so many people take Accel instead of CoQ10 from the supermarket? You can probably find CoQ10 for a cheaper price, and you might think it’s the same as my Accel formula. But it doesn’t even come close. Regular CoQ10 supplements have something called ubiquinone. But the only kind of CoQ10 I use in […]
Beware of isolates that strip organic plant extracts and rob you of health benefits
It may sound like an HBO sequel or a Michael Crichton techno-thriller, but the entourage effect is serious business and can make the difference between Superior CBD providing immense health benefits and doing nothing at all.
In whole plant (non-conventional) medicine, the entourage effect refers to hundreds of natural components within a plant interacting together and with the human body to produce a stronger impact than with any one of those components used alone. The combination of these multiple compounds in their natural state is what produces a synergy.
Consider this compared to conventional medicines that focus on extracting single compounds from a plant and isolating or producing the active ingredient in a laboratory then selling it to you as in the form of pills and powders.
The dichotomy also exists when it comes to the manufacturing and marketing of Superior CBD.
Isolate as the name implies, isolates cannabidiol (CBD the cannabinoid). This is done through a refining process that strips out any additional cannabinoids, terpenes (unsaturated hydrocarbons that exist in the essential oils of plants), and plant components found in the hemp plant. The final product is a fine white powder that contains 99 percent cannabidiol. This is CBD in its purest form.
Whole plant hemp extract CBD, on the other hand, keeps the full properties of the hemp plant intact. In addition to CBD the cannabinoid, this extract includes terpenes, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, phytonutrients and any other materials that are extracted from the hemp plant, including 99 other cannabinoids that provide their own unique benefits.
A growing body of evidence shows a greater efficacy of whole plant medicines over isolates thanks to the entourage effect – something herbalists and holistic practitioners have known for a long time.
Published in the journal Pharmacology & Pharmacy, the article directly challenged one of the golden tenants of Big Pharma and the medical-industrial complex — that “crude” botanical preparations are inherently low grade and less effective than pure, single-molecule compounds.
A Balancing Act: Whole Plant Zapateado, click this highlighted phrase to read more.
With a specialized formula combining Ayurveda and holistic medicine, Chinese principles, and inspiration from Nutritional Genomics, our Equilibrium Superfood provides the ultimate balance between body, mind, and spirit.
Each ingredient is potent, carefully hand-selected, certified organic or wildcrafted to provide 100% high-grade quality in every spoonful; a concentrated superfood in each gulp! We’ve broken down each of the key ingredients and compiled a list of benefits that make Equilibrium Superfood the best superfood available.
Key Ingredients For The Ultimate Superfood
Active Natural Prebiotics
Most people are familiar with probiotics, the live bacteria that are commonly found in yogurt and aid in gastrointestinal conditions. Prebiotics are a special form of fibers that nourish and fertilize bacteria that are already present in the colon. Equilibrium is jam-packed with powerful probiotics that:
1. Increase fiber consumption for health promotion and disease prevention.
2. Increase resistance to invasive pathogens.
3. Support the prevention of gastrointestinal infections and diseases.
4. Stimulate growth and activity of intestinal bacteria to promote health and well-being.
Marine phytoplankton makes up one-quarter of all vegetation on the planet, in addition to providing 90 percent of all of the planet’s oxygen. Its richness in trace elements and micro-nutrients can help the body reach optimal health and wellness when regularly consumed.
5. Phytoplankton is one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This offers optimal nutrient count with minimal calorie consumption.
6. Phytoplankton is loaded with essential fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and trace minerals—all necessary for regular organ, muscle, and joint function.
7. Strengthens cell membranes and supports cell regeneration.
8. Supports the body’s natural methylation process and helps with proper cell division and growth, removing toxins, repairing DNA, and reducing inflammation.
9. A University of Utah study showed subjects who used phytoplankton had higher measurements of CD3. Cd3 is an indicator of immune cells responsible for fighting viruses and bacteria.
10. Boasts more SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) than any other source of SOD available. SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced by cells in the human body. It reduces free radicals, protects against oxidative damage, and defends against oxidative damage on the cellular level while protecting against potential damage to the cardiovascular, mental and immune systems caused by oxidative stress.
11. Phytoplankton offers 100 percent bioavailability. No part of it is wasted, allowing our cells to absorb everything and boost all the health benefits.
Blue algae is also a seaweed high in nutrient density. The Aztec and native Africans consumed blue algae regularly for its various health benefits. The most common form of blue algae is spirulina. It offers a high serving of protein, all essential amino acids, and numerous minerals and vitamins making it a highly concentrated superfood. What’s more, blue algae:
12. Aids in detoxifying the body, especially from heavy metals.
13. Contains phenylalanine, which works as an appetite suppressant and supports weight management.
Mushrooms have been used as a staple for thousands of years in Ancient Chinese medicine. The common belief was that regular consumption would offer immortality. Current research shows that although immortality may not be the end result, a long and healthy life is attainable with medicinal mushrooms because:
16. They contain biologically active polysaccharides, which research suggests contain anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral support.
17. They contain immune activating beta-glucans. Beta-glucans show promise in preventing vascular injuries that lead to heart disease. They also control blood glucose level and lipids to allow for better diabetes management and reduce hypertension risk.
18. Mushroom are immune modulators. They are able to activate immune effector cells, such as lymphocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells.
Double- Directory Adaptogenic Herbs
Adaptogenic herbs, like the name, suggests, allow us to adapt on the day today. Environmental stressors, toxins, people, and foods we eat throw off our body, drain our energy and offset our mood. Adaptogenic herbs provide all natural balance to allow us to quickly bounce back and:
19. They help your body adapt to your particular environment, which allows you to better handle any kind of stress.
20. Allow the body and mind to transition from an extreme state back to a balanced state.
21. Increases energy by stimulating the central nervous system, without the negative side effects of most common stimulants such as caffeine.
Ormus, which was discovered in 1975 by an Arizona farmer named David Hudson, contains a mix of key elements such as cobalt, nickel, copper, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, and mercury. This natural conglomerate of elements is reported to offer endless health benefits through:
23. Enhancing the immune systems functions.
24. Increasing the rate the body heals.
25. Nourishing and hydrating body cells.
26. Increasing energy and strength for athletic conditioning.
27. Helping to enhance one’s mood and combat depression.
28. Supporting healthier sleep patterns.
29. Supporting the body cells generation of hydroelectric energy, which improves brain function.
30. Aiding in repairing damaged tissues and supporting joint relief.
31. Helping promote a healthy cellular pH balance.
Throughout history, ginger has been used in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. What’s more, ginger:
32. Exerts protection from gamma radiation.
33. Has the ability to decrease age-related oxidative stress caused by UVB ray markers by activating the oxidase system.
34. Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and decreases swelling and pain.
35. May be effective against osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
36. Aids in breaking up intestinal gas, offering relief from nausea and vomiting.
38. Is effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
39. Is just as effective as OTC medication and offers natural pain relief for menstrual pain.
40. Enhances both attention and cognitive processing capabilities in a study using healthy, middle-aged women.
In India, turmeric has been used for over 4,000 years as a spice and medicinal herb. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Although it has been around for years, it is making waves as a new superfood.
42. Research shows that curcumin has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
43. Curcumin has shown the ability to inhibit tumor growth and also has anti-angiogenic effects.
43. Curcumin has the ability to damage the bacteria membrane and destroy numerous bacteria.
44. As an immune modulator, curcumin enhances the immune system’s antibody response.
45. Curcumin is a natural antibiotic and has no negative effects on the intestinal microflora compared to OTC antibiotics pills.
46. Curcumin has the ability to boost brain function and lower the risk of brain diseases.
100% Raw Honey
Raw honey comes straight from the beehive making it a superfood on its own. This means it is pure, natural, and potent. Supermarket honey is processed and heated and devoid of beeswax, pollen, enzymes, and vitamins—all the true healing elements that make raw honey so wonderful.
47. Raw honey naturally neutralizes toxins.
48. Mixing cinnamon and honey has been shown to relieve arthritis pain when applied to the area. In addition, eating both offers internal joint relief.
49. Honey has been used for thousands of years as an all natural anti-bacterial.
50. Honey contains high acidity which helps alkalize the body.
51. Honey as a natural sweetener can suppress hunger, limit sugar intake and promotes weight loss.
52. Eating honey before bed aids in glycogen energy production. Since our brains use a lot of energy while we sleep, additional glycogen helps with brain function and sleep.
53. Supports the release of melatonin, which also aids with sleep.
54. Honey boosts the body’s antioxidants, which prevents cell damage from free radicals and aids in fighting disease.
55. Honey decreases the healing time of wounds when paired with natural hydrogen peroxide.
56. Honey’s anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties make it an all-natural solution in soothing sore throats.
57. A 2007 report shows honey applied topically had the ability to treat a diabetic ulcer.
58. Honey contains phytonutrients which provide anti-inflammatory benefits
Bee pollen is the food of younger bees and is one of the most complete natural foods available.
59. Bee pollen contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes to aid in digestion, making it the most enzyme-rich food available.
60. Bee Pollen is rich in B-complex vitamins, which supports total body energy.
61. Natural phenylalanine content makes bee pollen an appetite suppressant.
62. Through a technique called desensitization, bee pollen suppresses allergy symptoms.
63. Bee pollen has been shown to have antibiotic abilities against salmonella and other bacteria.
64. Bee pollen contains more than 300 natural compounds, making it a potent antioxidant.
65. Bee pollen contains vitamin A for healthy vision.
66. Bee pollen contains vitamin C for immune support.
67. Bee pollen contains vitamin D for bone and immune support.
68. Bee pollen contains vitamin E for cholesterol regulation.
69. Bee pollen contains selenium for immunity boosting and metabolism maintenance.
70. Bee pollen contains lecithin which reduces fat deposits in the liver.
Bees collect propolis by gathering resin from pine and evergreen trees. Propolis is initially used to support structures throughout the hive and protect the hive from contamination and invaders. Bee propolis contains many healing attributes that we can benefit from.
71. Bee propolis shows high anti-bacterial activity against cocci and Gram-positive rods.
72. Bees use propolis for its anti-fungal properties and actively apply it to infected areas of the hive
73. Propolis has been used to treat aphthous stomatitis (RAS), which is a common, painful, and ulcerative disorder of the mouth.
74. Research suggests that bee propolis has the ability to lower blood pressure.
75. Bee propolis has been shown to help with bone tissue reformation.
76. In prostate cancer, bee propolis has shown promise in boosting cancerous cell death.
77. Brazilian green propolis has reduced the metastasis of colon cancer cells.
78. Aiding in bone tissue reformation also allows bee propolis to protect injured teeth.
Royal jelly is the exclusive food of queen bees, an all-natural superfood. This nutrient-dense food provides numerous health benefits and contributes to extending queen bees’ lives for up to five years, while worker bees tend to only live for six weeks. Royal jelly’s benefits:
80. Research shows that royal jelly has the ability to act as an immunomodulator and boost the body’s immune system response.
81. Six months of regular royal jelly consumption helped enhance brain function.
82. Over the course of seven days, regular use of royal jelly showed promise in protecting the liver from damage.
83. Through regular consumption, royal jelly has shown the ability to reduce inflammation in periodontal disease, suggesting anti-inflammatory relief for the entire body.
84. Royal jelly is 60 to 70 percent water and supports natural skin healing.
85. Royal jelly has been shown to prevent osteoporosis when consumed with bee pollen.
86. Royal jelly limits blood supply to tumors and can inhibit breast cancer cell growth.
87. Royal jelly’s mixture of proteins, vitamins, and minerals helps to decrease total cholesterol and LDL.
HoneyColony and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on HoneyColony is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health care provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or another health-related program.