Introducing Superior – A Custom-made Optimized Hemp Oil
Superior Hemp Oil is the result of a collaborative effort to develop a novel, 10X bio-availability optimized hemp oil extract using exclusively natural, plant-based ingredients in a complete botanical formulation.
Balance in a Bottle
Our Superior formula:
- Balances the Nervous System
- Balances the Musculo-Skeletal System
- Promotes Mental Clarity, Focus & Memory
- Promotes Calm & Relaxation
- Supports Healthy Immune & Stress Response
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Provides Anti-Oxidant Support
- Supports Healthy Energy & Stamina
Balance in a Bottle
Superior is the difference in the making is unique. Everything that is done to come up with Superior is for the quality that is Superior. The process for the superior quality that will be delivered to you is amazing. We have all these materials for you to read and find out why our Superior it is superior indeed.
You can be sure of the advancement of the handling quality in the real meaning of it. This is some opinion of a satisfied customer:
“This brand is amazing and the value is great. I use this oil to give the boost to my health and reduce the stress level. Well worth the investment and I feel very comfortable using this oil because I know I can trust the quality behind the label. Delivery was fast, packaging awesome!, smells fresh and tastes great!!! Thanks.”
Hemp oil without the feeling of being “high”
Cannabidiol is extracted from the hemp plant and has no euphoric properties whatsoever. This formulation offers all the health benefits of hemp oil without the feeling of being “high.”
Superior Hemp Oil nourishes the body’s endocannabinoid system (ESC), a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems. A decrease in the functioning of the ESC can lead to chemical imbalances throughout the whole body. Our hemp oil acts on the ESC to increase its function and promote total body health.
HoneyColony.com has created an impressive body of work to educate you on the benefits of hemp oil and what to look out for. Buzz on over here to learn more.
In addition to faster absorption, our special formulation synergizes hemp oil with other medicinal herbs used in ancient medicine. This is a potent concentration inside of a small travel size bottle.
No other product in the marketplace uses this finely extracted, optimized cannabinoid matrix, using products that meet high-end specifications, using only natural ingredients in its processing. Integrity is key.
Superior is getting superior results for those with physical pains or chronic illness — especially Lyme and autoimmune disorders. (Our other excellent hemp oil product Medici is recommended for people who are on a recovery program or transitioning off pharmaceuticals).
Key Ingredients & Why Superior Hemp Oil Works
The Superior Six Ingredients
1. SICHUAN TEASEL ROOT (DIPSACUS ASTEROIDS)
In China, Sichuan is named Xu Duan and translates to, restore what is broken. The Sichuan teasel root has been used historically to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and strengthen the bones and tendons. Sichuan Teasel Root is beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-inflammatory by way of Hederagenin (saponin), Caffeic acid, and Logan
- anti-oxidant by way of Caffeoylquinic acids
- hepatoprotector by way of Swerosidemuscolo-skeletal balancer
- supporter for sprained ankles or knees, including overstretched ACL ligaments,
- sacroiliac joint and low-back pain
- the promoter for healthy brain function
- preventer and repairer of oxidative damage
- the supporter of immune enhancement and anti-free-radical performance
2. DANG SHEN ROOT
The dang shen root is a traditional Qi tonic and is notorious for offering the numerous therapeutic benefits ginseng offers. It is widely known for its energy, mood enhancing, and restorative support. When combined with astragalus, dang shen root is called The King of Combinations.
Dang shen root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- adaptogen by way of Stigmasterol (Phytosterol) and Syringin (Glucoside
- gastroprotection by way of Taraxerol (Terpene) and Atractylenolide I & II
- immune response enhancer
- energy enhancer by reducing exhaustion, fatigue, and lethargy
- a supporter of calm and relaxation
- sleep supporter for insomniacs
- a supporter of healthy blood sugar levels.
- tonic for the recovery and maintenance of Qi
3. ASTRAGALUS ROOT (ASTRAGALUS MEMBRANACEUS)
In Chinese, Huang Qi translates to Yellow Leader. This is due the yellow color of the root and it also being considered the leader of tonic herbs in traditional Chinese medicine.
Astragalus root has numerous immune boosting properties Astragalus Root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-oxidant by way of calycosin
- heat protector
- a supporter of musculoskeletal health
- a supporter of the healthy inflammatory response by way of Astragalan I, II, III and
- astragalosides I-VII (triterpene)
- a supporter of healthy respiratory function
4. WHITE PEONY / BAI SHAO YAO ROOT
Bai Shao Yao root is widely cultivated throughout China for its numerous health benefits. Bai Shao Yao root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- a supporter of healthy inflammation response by way of pain
- a supporter of brain health and balance by way of paeoniflorin
- heat protector
- a supporter of healthy blood flow
- a supporter of healthy liver function and Qi balance
- a supporter of healthy Musco-skeletal function
In Greek, the name translates to Defense of the City, referencing its use in maintaining the integrity of the hive. Propolis is used by bees to repair and protect their hive. Typically, propolis is comprised of resin (50%), which is composed of flavonoids and related phenolic acids, generally called as the polyphenolic fraction, waxes (30%), essential oil (10%), pollen (5%), and other organic compounds (5%). However, this chemical composition may change according to the plant source and season; hence, quality sourcing of propolis is important.
Propolis has shown beneficial in being a(n):
- mild analgesic (mild)
- antibacterial agent
- anti-fungal agent
- a supporter of healthy immune and stress response by way of cinnamic acid
- anti-oxidant by way of pinocembrin
- mild hepatoprotector by way of chrysin
- a supporter of gastrointestinal health
- a supporter of healthy blood levels
- a supporter of healthy Musco-skeletal health
6. BITTER ORANGE PEEL (CITRUS AURANTIUM)
Bitter orange is grown in various varieties throughout the country. The citrus Aurantium variation is native to southern Vietnam.
Bitter orange peel shows beneficial as a(n):
- antibacterial by way of umbelliferone
- anti-allergenic by way of tangerine
- gastric stimulant
- immune system enhancer
- organ health supporter
- nutrient absorption enhancer
Why We Love It