Pioneering anti-aging doctor reveals how America’s best-selling supplement just got MUCH better
Nobel Prize “Upgrade”
Unleashes 3 Times More Energy
Thirty-nine years ago, a scientist cracked the code on how cells in your body create energy. He won the Nobel Prize. And soon after created the world’s first real “energy pill.” Since then, more than 4,036 studies have PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt it can help:
- Ramp up your natural immunity and shield your heart and brain from disaster…
- Maintain normal blood pressure levels and heart rhythm, and banish chest pain…
- Balance healthy blood sugar levels…
- Energize your heart, brain, lungs and muscles…
- Provide abundant energy your cells need to repair themselves and reproduce normally…
- Fall asleep faster and sleep longer!
With NO SIDE EFFECTS whatsoever. Which is why it’s been a bestseller ever since.
Patients often ask me:
That was the “key to unleashing hidden energy reserves in the human body.” And allowed us to “keep our batteries fully charged throughout life.” 
- Stops brain cells from dying. Fifty percent more human brain cells survived every single day when treated with it. – Neuroscience Letters 
- Helps you sleep. People taking it fell asleep faster, slept longer and woke up less throughout the night… which resulted in reduced feelings of stress and frustration, feeling blue, and — of course — fatigue. – Functional Foods in Health and Disease 
- Improves high level brain function. People suffering from forgetfulness could perform memory tasks twice as fast after just 12 weeks of use. – Food Chemical News 
- Reduces inflammation by 51% in human cells. – Neuroscience Letters 
- Boosts blood flow to your brain. People taking it experienced 208% more blood flow to their brain, compared to the placebo. – Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 
- Reduces cholesterol to safe levels. People with “dangerously high” LDL cholesterol took it and saw their levels drop 15.4% — down to “acceptable” levels — in just 6 weeks. – Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology 
As we speak, scientists are testing its limits… conducting thousands of cutting-edge studies… pitting this extraordinary discovery against the deadliest diseases known to man.
- Stops heart cells from dying. When exposed to heart-attack like stress, 40% more heart cells survived in mice given it compared to the placebo. – University of California, San Francisco 
- Destroys up to 1,000 times more disease-causing free radicals than vitamin C. – UC Davis 
- Lengthens healthier lifespan by 25%. That’s the equivalent of adding 15-20 healthy years to your life on average! – The Journal of Biological Chemistry 
- Triggers the growth of nerve cells in your brain for sharper thinking. – National University of Singapore 
- Reduces severity of heart attack by 51%. – University of California San Francisco VA Medical Center 
- Promotes radiant skin. Women taking it retained 583% more water in their skin. Preventing moisture loss reduces the appearance of wrinkles and skin discoloration. – Department of Applied Biological Science, Tokyo University 
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels. Just two weeks of use improved insulin resistance in mice. – Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 
- Protects against vitamin deficiencies. Mice fed a vitamin deficient diet… but supplemented with it demonstrated improved learning function, compared to the placebo. – UC Davis 
- Increases immune system function. Blood tests showed mice given it had 600% more antibodies (proteins that fight bacteria, viruses, and toxins) compared to the placebo. – UC Davis 
- Restores joint comfort and easy, pain-free mobility. Was found to promote movement after spinal cord injuries. – Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 
- Supports the sharp vision and healthy eyes. Prevents cataract formation in animal studies. – UC Davis 
- Common pain relievers such as aspirin, Tylenol, and naproxen
- Antidepressants like Prozac and Asendis
- Heart and cholesterol medications like Cordarone, cholestyramine, and most statins
- Anxiety drugs like Xanax and valium
- Diabetes medications like metformin
- Beta-blockers, cancer meds, antivirals, the list goes on…
There’s a deep, dark secret fueling the chronic fatigue… widespread obesity…
And skyrocketing cases of all chronic disease you see all around you.
Big Pharma spends billions running drug ads on TV, the radio, and major newspapers and magazines.
You don’t HAVE to smash the pedal to the floor. You can drive at a leisurely pace. But if you NEED an extra boost of energy, well, isn’t it nice to know the power is always “on tap”?
If your bottle of CoQ10 does not have pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) printed on the ingredient label, then you are NOT getting the full benefits of CoQ10.
In research too dangerous to do on people, UC Davis scientists stressed mice to the point of deadly physical exhaustion. 
A closer inspection revealed why. The researchers tested the “relative activity” of mice cells. Essentially, “relative activity” measures how much energy cells pump out.
No wonder the mice given PQQ passed the “stress tests” with flying colors. Even under extreme stress, their cells were pumping out 3 times more energy!
- Imagine having 3 times more energy — waiting in reserves — when you have to suddenly run to catch a plane.
- Imagine having 3 times more energy — waiting in reserves — when your grandkids come to visit.
- Imagine having 3 times more energy — waiting in reserves — for those sudden times when energy is a matter of life or death.
- Less free radical damage to heart cells
- Better blood flow
- And a steadier heart beat
It’s important you take PQQ, because mitochondria levels plummet with age.
If you don’t have mitochondria to burn the CoQ10 you take through supplementation… it all goes to waste!
So any supplement that increases blood flow is good for your brain, too.
This is why the researchers reported…
The Pill That Delivers High-Powered “Accel” CoQ10 to Rocket
- In your liver, CoQ10 drops by 17%
- In your kidneys, CoQ10 drops by 34.7%
- In your lungs, CoQ10 drops by 49.3%
- In your heart, CoQ10 drops by 57.1%
- In your heart wall muscle, CoQ10 drops by 72%
- Reverse memory-robbing brain plaque 
- Keep your blood vessels open for a healthier heart 
- Balance your blood pressure to healthy levels 
- Reduce oxidative stress and slow down the aging process 
- Reduce skin roughness and the appearance of wrinkles 
– Dale A.
- De-activates many destructive effects of aging to keep your cells youthful and vital. 
- Supports the health of mitochondria in your cells to give your body a revitalized boost. 
- Causes cells to melt fat for energy, instead of storing it in your belly — keeping you slim and energized.